- Planning the campaign
- Mobilising the community
- Analysing the proposed regulations
- Distributing information about the regulations process
- Keeping members and the wider community informed
- Conducting an ongoing survey of home educated alumni to demonstrate the success of home education
- Producing an Alumni Handbook (update to come)
- Producing an Advocacy Pack, Lobbying Advice and other tools to assist home educators take action
- Lodging FOI requests
- Launching Petitions
- Generating media attention
- Lobbying each MLC and educating them about Home Education if necessary
- Persuading the Liberal National parties and Rachel Carling-Jenkins to commit to disallowing the regulations.
- Lobbying cross-benchers to generate the extra votes needed for the disallowance motion to be successful.
Join HEN to support the fight and do your bit!